Valley Office Park offers some truly unique features, as well as more common ones.
- Gigabit fiber internet included
- Friendly flexible length lease
- Latest dimmable LED lighting
- Comfortable indoor environment
- Abundant, well-lit free parking
- Conference and lunch rooms
- Volleyball/Racquetball court
- Keyless code locks
- Monitored security cameras
- Responsive on-site management
- Overlooking MN River Valley National Wildlife Refuge
Launching a startup company? Have a small business?
Finding an office home for a small business or startup is not easy. Sometimes it feels like the deck is stacked against you.
We understand this at Valley Office Park. In fact, we actually like to work with small businesses. We offer a number of unique features and flexibility for entrepreneurial and dynamic businesses looking to grow.
- Flexible lease length
- Internet service included
- Friendly understandable lease
- Complete gross rent quoted up front
- Ability to easily grow or change space
- Shared conference room space
Grown to the point where you need to have more meeting space of your own? The flexible lease terms make that easy.
Having shared space features such as the conference room and lunch room mean you don’t need to pay extra to have your own under-utilized space.
Having high speed internet included, along with all standard utilities, saves you extra cost, time and hassle.
And don’t underestimate the saved time, money, and hassle in having abundant free parking for you and your customers.
Valley Office Park is home to our business office as well. We are here, attentive, and available. We make Valley Office Park the kind of building we would want to be in, because we are tenants here as well.
It is also noticeable to our tenants that Valley Office Park has been well maintained and continually upgraded. From interior decoration to advanced HVAC, we regularly update all parts of the building to keep it running well for years to come.
We are here on-site every day, whether you need information, maintenance or have concerns.
Come in and visit us in Suite 181 or call us at 952-881-9500.